1. Dec 17th, 2010 7:13 AM

its fantastic scenerio,superb....................................................i like it moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mre develop this type of picssssssssssssssssssssss

2. jj mcaymcay
    Dec 14th, 2010 12:02 AM

all of these are gorgous and i even set one as my backround

3. tanzila khan
    Dec 5th, 2010 12:46 PM

hey ...v nyc pic ..superb..beautifull... dese r da most beautifull pic i ever seen..

4. hameeda khan
    Dec 1st, 2010 12:49 PM

very very very very very.......... nice pictures........... it should view by all of us..................

5. Farrukh Shahzad H...
    Nov 30th, 2010 11:34 AM

Hi,
    Friends I like these picture your picture is very very so beautiful when i hope that i am visit of your amaizing picture.

6. marjan
    Nov 8th, 2010 9:59 PM

hi .wow I love this picture .I love nature.pls .send your email.tanks alot.

7. paniza zakaria
    Nov 2nd, 2010 3:13 PM

All the pictures are awesome....pls send amazing pictures of nature.........

8. Bhagawat shree neupa
    Oct 24th, 2010 9:36 AM

Thank you sir!
    i like all the picture. I request you to visit Nepal,the land of Mt. Everest once time.I hope,you'll find many snaps here. Thanks again!

9. Oct 21st, 2010 6:18 AM

hiiiiiii
    this pictures are very beautiful so pls this pictures send my mail.

10. Dinesh Kannan
    Oct 16th, 2010 3:34 AM

Very very Nice Picture.
    Pls. always send nice picture in my email id.

11. swati upadhyay
    Oct 2nd, 2010 8:12 AM

its so beautiful picturs i like this very much .

12. Sep 26th, 2010 2:18 PM

thatz the sooper pic in whole over the world]
    Gosh!

13. Uttam Kumar
    Sep 23rd, 2010 10:31 AM

Very very Nice Picture.
    Pls. always send nice picture in my email id.

14. Liza Papagayo
    Sep 18th, 2010 3:36 PM

Wonderful!! Praise God! It is really the works of God!!

• Sep 26th, 2010 2:20 PM

yeah! that picz are amazing to much wow what a senrey

15. priyanka chitrakar
    Sep 16th, 2010 3:01 PM

Realy amazing picture.I had never seen before.Well don>>>>>>>>>>>from-Priya

• girish kotkar
      Nov 14th, 2010 6:43 AM

very beautiful nature picture,send me on my email,thanks-Girish Kotkar

16. Sep 14th, 2010 12:26 PM

Amazing photos. What a wonderful opportunity. Thanks for sharing with the world.

17. Sep 11th, 2010 1:56 PM

its god creation hats of to him b'couz he is an a great artist i like dis pics a lot:-)

18. prabhu
    Sep 2nd, 2010 4:22 PM

it nice and always shows your best brother..............

19. megha
    Sep 2nd, 2010 1:08 PM

wow!!!! fabuls pics
    Nature is so lyk beautiful

20. Jul 23rd, 2010 12:18 PM

Thanks a lot.Really it is so Beautiful Picture.Good work!

• avinash raj
      Aug 8th, 2010 12:08 PM

i like these pics so much really wen i saw these pics then i think that kaash main wahan hota aur bohat

21. shahid ali
    Jul 19th, 2010 2:27 PM

Hi,
    Brother I really love your collection it is really very good but I think there is really someart work done by you. But still it is too good

Here I would like to say something to you after reading about your enthusiasm to change the world that the source code is given by the source itself that is his book which contain all the source to change the entire world towards a good, and loving world this source code was revealed at the time when people use to suppress woman and and the weak.

Find out before we die and leave this world without knowing the basic purpose of our life . God has really provided us life and this beautiful world to live in ,but we realy know that this life is just an illusion , and we have seen people dying of hunger whereas some people are just lavishly spending because they know not that they are answerable before the creator of this entire world.

Is true success in life achieving fame and fortune?
    Evidently not, as we constantly hear stories of famous people who experience depression, use drugs and even commit suicide.
    Money did not buy them happiness after all, as many beleive.
    The West - so called 'advanced nations' - have the highest rate of suicide, divorce, drug and alcohol abuse and many other social problems - all because they wish to forget and escape the miseries of their life - hopelessly attempting to obtain happiness.

22. ali
    Jul 2nd, 2010 5:38 PM

Please for my beautiful pictures of nature send.

23. abdul kader k m
    Jun 27th, 2010 5:59 AM

yeh !!! cute .... but i hd questin some pictr cn't blv it ... is it natur or artifcl ... whome can hate the nature ..... thats gods gift .... there is no mistake we can found it ... at finally very nice .......

24. Bah Rai
    Jun 18th, 2010 9:44 AM

I love nature and I like these scenaries and I dont want to see it(nature) destroyed by human acts but if done so by calamities so it be ok.

25. zani
    Jun 16th, 2010 11:29 AM

hi! these pix r sooooooooooo beautiful i like these much i cant imagine our nature is tooooo much beautiful we cant think the end of its beauty......